Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Movers - A Ringing Endorsement!


In our line of business, people ask us all the time to recommend all sorts of people, contractors and companies.  The most common request is about moving companies.  Every single time I answer with enthusiasm, "Trosa!"  Trosa is a professional moving company that will pack, move and, even, store your stuff.  They are also part of an organization that helps former substance abusers get back on their feet.

Trosa has moved me and my all of my junk several times. Each time they were punctual, pleasant and professional.  I've also heard great reviews from my clients who have used them in the past.

Learn more about Trosa!

Trosa Moving

The Trosa Organization

If you're moving, give them a call for a free estimate - - and tell them The Kemble Team sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment